Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tiny Dancer

I couldn't comment on my guys and leave out my girl!

sweet.sassy.decisive.confident.faithful.sensitive.shy......a beautiful blessing from God.


Alyssa has been dancing for 11 years now. She is very passionate about the art of dance and watching her makes me smile - and cry. Especially when I think back on all these years of lessons and recitals and even dancing around the living room and in the grocery store! Ahhh...just moments in time....

Psalm 30:11 You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing. You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy...

3 comments:

Nanette R. said...

I love what you wrote about your girl. I can remember being in a select audience in your den on Westcrest for a dance show put on by Alyssa (probably around 8 or 10 years old) and her neighborhood friends.

robin said...

that's right-i had totally forgotten about that era! what a friend!!

Kristi said...

Wow, is she beautiful! That's so sweet!