Friday, April 25, 2008

T.G.I.F.

Again, it's been awhile. School's almost out for us homeschoolers (at our home, anyway!) Sounds a bit ironic, really, because when you school at home there's always some lesson awaiting a sound exhortation by Mom. And, of course, we will still be practicing our studies in home economics(maybe we'll get more cleaned in less time now that we can focus), Math(computing tabs to Mom for Sonic runs) and grammar usage(it may be Summer, but double negs. and ain't are still out of the question:) Really, I can't wait.

Anyone going to the Franklin Main Street Festival this weekend? I'm going to visit friends at Mamamade. Check out Urban Hen (Sharon Raines) and Sankai Yesu (Faye Maynard), as well as many other talented mamas, at Lilli Belle's Teahouse, right off the square in downtown Franklin. I pray the rain holds off because what better way to spend a Saturday morning than strolling around downtown Franklin? Haven't done that in a while... Maybe I'll see you there!

3 comments:

Nanette R. said...

Hi Friend! I'm planning to go to Franklin tomorrow afternoon for the Main Street Festival and the Mamamade sale. Can't wait! I also pray that the rain holds off or that we can dodge the raindrops when we want to be there! C ya!

florence said...

Whew!! I'm so glad to see that you are alive after not hearing from your blog in almost a month!!! Truly, I check it (along with other friends') every other day or so. Welcome back!! so glad that school is winding down for you.

have a great week!

Kristi said...

wah, I missed the supertalented gals at MamaMade. I love them... so much fun. Why don't you do it sometime, Robin?
PS. I want to come bead sometime!!!

_k