Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hello New School Year

Okay, I'm sitting here reading from blog to blog when I know I have so much to do to get ready for school. That's right...Adams Academy is opening for the 2008-09 school year. Can't say I'm "chomping at the bit", but at least some sense of normalcy will return to our household. Sleepovers will be alot less frequent -say, from every night to just one per weekend. We'll wake up earlier:( and be more scheduled :( :( We'll have books and projects spread all over the house. I know I'm not sounding like an enthusiastic, homeschooling mom right now... Summer has just been way too short this year. But, life is short and the learning must go on! Truly, I do feel blessed to be able to learn all the things I should've learned a long time ago right along with my kids. So, good-bye summer, hello new school year!

2 comments:

Katie Thompson said...

Robin - Wow! I haven't even looked at your blog in ages since you never kept up with it very much. So from where I sit it looks like you've written a lot! I've really enjoyed catching up!

robin said...

Thanks, Katie. I'm still not a regular. I only write when the mood hits and I never know when that's gonna happen!