Thursday, August 28, 2008

Puppy Love


We did it (yawn). Sean has been wanting a puppy for his own for as long as I can remember(did I say,"for his own?") So, in honor of his 13th birthday, Dad and Mom bit the bullet, so to speak. I feel like I'm living through babyhood all over again - the sleepless nights, cleaning up mess (although, he's doing really good, as far as puppies go), the whining just when I've settled into relaxation mode... I know we asked for it! And, honestly, I think it's all worth it every time I see the look in Sean's eyes when they're playing together or snuggled up on the couch. Just a boy and his dog - what can I say? Excuse me while I try to sneak in a nap!

2 comments:

Nanette R. said...

That's great! I'm glad that Sean loves his dog and I hope that Ollie gets past the baby stage soon! I hope Daniel's not going to want a dog now, too! :-)

Its Lainee said...

Hey, it's November--time to post an update (like, is the dog still alive?)