Thursday, January 22, 2009

He's not getting older...he's getting better

To the incredible man in my life- who happened to turn 46 today! I've been blessed to spend 30 of his birthdays with him (we were high school hearts :) Through all of these years he's taught me so much about faithfulness, unconditional love and perseverance (without complaining). I pray this day would be filled with all he holds dear: the presence of God, loved ones and sweet memories.
Happy Birthday, Old Man!
I love you!

3 comments:

florence said...

So glad you updated your blog from Christmas time!! This also reminded me to email Steve today.

Have a great day!

Nanette R. said...

I hope he didn't burn the house down with all those candles! Sweet tribute to your man and I hope you all had a special day of celebrating Mr. Steve! :-)

robin said...

Thanks, you two. It was a wonderful day and I think he really felt celebrated- even though we were at the bball court all night...
Love you!